I've not received a confirming email to complete my registration.
Try looking in your spam folder. Some filters will see emails coming from a website as spam.
If you continue to have a problem please get in touch with us at email@example.com, letting us know what you wish to purchase and where you would like it sent and we will route your order to by-pass the website.
How long will it take for my book to arrive?
If you live in the UK or the US it should arrive within 10 days.
If you live in Canada or Europe it should arrive within 15 days.
If you live anywhere else in the World it should arrive within 15 days if you have asked for the order to be sent by airmail, or within 6 weeks by surface mail. Although to a few countries it may take longer than this depending on the postal service of your country.
If your order has not arrived within this time-frame please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I send a book to a friend as a gift?
When you place your order, if you send us an email to email@example.com, and say that you would like the book sent to a friend and give us the friend's address, we will send the friend the book with a note to say that it is a gift from you.
I am thinking of writing a book, do you have any guidelines?
Yes. If you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will supply you with our document 'Submitting a manuscript' which will provide you with advice.
Foreign rights are available for many of George Ronald's titles. If you are interested in publishing a GR title in another language please contact us at email@example.com
Do you have any e-books?
We have an on-going programme to convert suitable titles to be read on a kindle or an iPad. These can be purchased through Amazon.com and a link is provided with the information about each title.
The following titles are currently available:
- 'Abdu'l-Bahá in Their Midst
- Baha'i Communities of Iran, Vol. 1
- Bahá'í Ethics in Light of Scripture, Vol. 1
- Bahá'í Ethics in Light of Scripture, Vol. 2 Part 1
- Beyond the Culture of Contest
- Blueprint for a New World
- Bright Glass of the Heart
- Change Your Life
- Collective Security Within Reach
- Conscious Courtship
- Coronation on Carmel
- Counting Our Blessings
- The Covenant and You
- Companions of the Crimson Arc
- The Dragons of Ridvania
- The Divine Art of Meditation
- Divine Educators
- The Dynamics of Growth
- Finding the Real You
- Forces of Our Time
- Friendship, Fellowship and Transformation
- Getting Old? Well, maybe just a little!
- The Greatest Instrument For Promoting Harmony And Civilization
- The Half of it Was Never Told
- Heroes of the New Age
- Human Rights in an Advancing Civilization
- Immortal Heroines
- In Search of Immortality
- Is Atheism a Theism?
- Islam at the Crossroads
- Journey to a Mountain
- Knight with a Briefcase
- Knights of Bahá'u'lláh
- Lady Blomfield
- The Last Day
- Leaves of the Twin Divine Trees
- Lighting the Western Sky
- Manijeh, Not Only a Change of Name
- The Maxwells of Montreal Volume 1
- The Maxwells of Montreal Volume 2
- Memories of Nine Years in 'Akká
- Mindful Matrimony
- Mírzá Mihdí: The Purest Branch
- The Most Mighty Branch
- Negotiating Shadows
- Nurturing a Healthy Human Spirit in the Young
- Odyssey of the Soul
- Of Wars and Worship
- Overcoming Difficulties
- Prelude to the Guardianship
- Prison Poems
- Rebekah's Well
- Remember the Rainbow
- The Remover of Difficulties
- The Revelation of Bahá'u'lláh, Volume 1
- The Revelation of Bahá'u'lláh, Volume 2
- The Revelation of Bahá'u'lláh, Volume 3
- Seeking Intimacy in a Diverse Community
- Shoghi Effendi through the Pilgrim's Eye Volume 1
- Shoghi Effendi through the Pilgrim's Eye Volume 2
- Sole Desire Serve Cause
- Spiritual Enterprise
- Spiritual Mothering
- The Spirit of Agriculture
- The Spirit Within Club
- Steadfastness in the Covenant
- Stories Told by 'Abdu'l-Bahá
- The Story of David and Esther Tanyi
- A Study Guide To The Constitution Of The Universal House Of Justice
- The Supreme Remedy
- Thief in the Night
- The Wine of Astonishment
- Trustees of the Merciful
- Valiant Horsemen of the Merciful
- Vignettes from the Life of 'Abdu'l-Bahá
- With Thine Own Eyes