Getting the Most Out of Group Decision-Making
by John Kolstoe
Do you have problems you can't solve alone? Issues you need to tackle but don't quite see how? This book presents the answer: consultation!
* Do you feel you should be able to get more out of meetings but don't know how?
* Is it time to do something different with your life but you don't know what?
* Are your kids able to find problems faster than you can find solutions?
* Have contract negotiations reached the impasse of the immovable object and the irresistible force?
* Do you have a great new idea or product but don't know how best to get it to market?
John Kolstoe shares some of the principles of consultation that help in these situations and hundreds of others.
272 pages, index, line drawings
18.6 x 12.3 cm (7 x 4.75 in)