The Covenant For Young People
by Enoch Tanyi
An explanation of the Covenant for children and those new to the Bahá'í Faith.
* Why is the rainbow the symbol of the Covenant?
* What is the purpose of the Covenant?
* How can we be faithful to the Covenant?
The Covenant for Young People answers these questions - and many others - in a short, simple and direct way.
To make it even easier to understand the Covenant, you will find that the book:
* contains 19 short chapters, each looking at a different theme
* explains difficult or unusual words when they first appear
* is set in a large typeface for easy reading
25.5 x 17.6 cm (l0 x 7 in)